F.A.W.C! Day Out
Brand new to F.A.W.C! Summer Series for 2018 is F.A.W.C! Day Out - one ticket for all-day access to tasting the best of Hawke's Bay.
- Six food masterclasses featuring James Beck, Ray McVinnie, Nici Wickes, Claire Aldous and Martin Bosley in the Olive Shed.
- A series of wine masterclasses brought to you by Hawke’s Bay Winegrowers featuring a top-notch line-up of Hawke’s Bay wine-making talent.
- Al Brown will be bringing the Depot Oyster Bar and Juliet Harbutt will be hosting “The School for Big Cheeses” – a series of cheese masterclasses matched with local produce, beers and cider.
- The Hawke’s Bay Grill will have a different local Hawke’s Bay chef on the grill every hour. Chefs joining us include Andrew Saxon from The Good Table, Casey McDonald from Terroir at Craggy Range, David Griffith from Mister D, Francky Godinho from St George’s, and Paolo Pancotti from Molto Kitchen.
- Over twenty Hawke’s Bay wineries, a selection of craft breweries and local cideries will be serving their wares while a multitude of local food growers and producers deliver tasty goodies in the Market Round. BMW water stations will keep you hydrated throughout the day as well.
- Music, lounging areas, games of Kubb – it will be an unforgettable day in Hawke’s Bay.